LOL - I couldn't watch the whole thing - hurts my incision from laughing . . . will have to watch it later ;) I would LOVE to phone chat with you :) I will send you a msg on FB with my digits :) Have you settled into a routine of visiting Anna? Ours is still up in the air, I go when I can - and when someone can drive me (still on pain meds that prevent me from driving). Just let me know when would be a good time for you to chat :) We usually try to make it to his 9am feedings every day so far. :)
2 comments:
So cute!!! And your little Anna already has the moves! I look forward to watching these from my friends every year.
LOL - I couldn't watch the whole thing - hurts my incision from laughing . . . will have to watch it later ;) I would LOVE to phone chat with you :) I will send you a msg on FB with my digits :) Have you settled into a routine of visiting Anna? Ours is still up in the air, I go when I can - and when someone can drive me (still on pain meds that prevent me from driving). Just let me know when would be a good time for you to chat :) We usually try to make it to his 9am feedings every day so far. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment