I was in an Isolette bed for many weeks...thank you Linda O'Hara for my beautiful quilt! I love to look at all the pretty dolls. The nursing staff loves my quilt as well!
Today they put me in my own bed! Now Mommy and Daddy can pick me up and hold me whenever they want to!
All I can keep saying is "wow." Wow, I can't believe all the good news!!! And I'm so happy for you guys that you can hold her whenever you want to. Isn't God amazing to have walked you through this thus far?
I'm bursting with joy for you sweet precious little Anna!!! Praise God you are doing so well and you get your own bed, own sweet quilt and just look so healthy and strong! Hooray!!!
Just look at those cheeks!! She is so incredibly cute with those eyes and cheeks. I am so happy that she is well enough to be put in a bed that you have access to so easily. Praise God for the way He is working in her life and yours. You both are such an inspiration to us all and such an incredible witness to the world.
I am just filled with joy and feel like crying. I'm thrilled for these new steps Anna Joy is taking. The quilt is beautiful and such a feeling a love and bright spot in the NICU. Praising Him with you!
I cant believe she is 5 pounds!!! That is so awesome! Praying for her tummy to be able to take her food now and praying for her continued growth! We will be thinking about you guys this week as we remember all that we have to be thankful for. You both have so much to Praise God for and we Praise HIM with you! Have a blessed week!
She's looking incredible! It is seriously wonderful to hear and see how she's progressing! You must be so proud of your little one. I am so anxious to see her in person. I realize it may be a while, but I already feel attached to her! You guys are missed terribly.
What a long and dark road it been. It continues to encourage me and so many others to see you trusting the Lord day after day. Thank you for being so real and open during this process. We will continue to pray since there is still a long way to go, but praise the Lord he is always right beside you and she is thriving.
I am SCREAMING with joy right now! What an absolutly adorable little girl. When you named her Anna Joy you couldn't have picked out a better name. She truly as brought Joy to so many people already. :) Her own bed! How awesome is that!!! I can't wait to hear from you! I love you so much and you are always in my prayers! 5 lbs!!!!!!
14 comments:
She's beautiful! I just feel joy. Thank you for sharing this time with all of us. I am continuing to pray. Love you all. Frank, Gina & family
All I can keep saying is "wow." Wow, I can't believe all the good news!!! And I'm so happy for you guys that you can hold her whenever you want to. Isn't God amazing to have walked you through this thus far?
She is sooooo beautiful! I love to see all these precious pictures! We are still thinking of you guys constantly! Love you all!
Carey
Praise God, how wonderful!!
I'm bursting with joy for you sweet precious little Anna!!! Praise God you are doing so well and you get your own bed, own sweet quilt and just look so healthy and strong! Hooray!!!
Adorable pics. You can see it in her cheeks that she is bigger. Praise God you can hold her and snuggle whenever. --The Freses
So excited!! She is beautiful! Hang in there and continue to trust God with the road ahead.
Just look at those cheeks!! She is so incredibly cute with those eyes and cheeks. I am so happy that she is well enough to be put in a bed that you have access to so easily. Praise God for the way He is working in her life and yours. You both are such an inspiration to us all and such an incredible witness to the world.
I am just filled with joy and feel like crying. I'm thrilled for these new steps Anna Joy is taking. The quilt is beautiful and such a feeling a love and bright spot in the NICU. Praising Him with you!
Mel & Dave
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! We are continuining to pray, and to to rejoice with you!
I cant believe she is 5 pounds!!! That is so awesome! Praying for her tummy to be able to take her food now and praying for her continued growth! We will be thinking about you guys this week as we remember all that we have to be thankful for. You both have so much to Praise God for and we Praise HIM with you! Have a blessed week!
Love,
Heather
She's looking incredible! It is seriously wonderful to hear and see how she's progressing! You must be so proud of your little one. I am so anxious to see her in person. I realize it may be a while, but I already feel attached to her! You guys are missed terribly.
What a long and dark road it been. It continues to encourage me and so many others to see you trusting the Lord day after day. Thank you for being so real and open during this process. We will continue to pray since there is still a long way to go, but praise the Lord he is always right beside you and she is thriving.
I am SCREAMING with joy right now! What an absolutly adorable little girl. When you named her Anna Joy you couldn't have picked out a better name. She truly as brought Joy to so many people already. :) Her own bed! How awesome is that!!! I can't wait to hear from you! I love you so much and you are always in my prayers! 5 lbs!!!!!!
Post a Comment