Friday, November 13, 2009

Praises

Today Anna Joy's X-ray came back looking normal, so they will not do another one tomorrow, and she gets to stay on her 7-day count towards resuming feeding! She continues to show good signs of recovery from her infection as well. She completed her antibiotics this evening.
She also had another brain ultrasound today to check for brain development as well as the status of her previous brain bleeds. Her ventricles have returned to normal size and her brain is developing appropriately for her gestation! I rejoiced with the doctor when we saw the results!! They do not see at this time any signature signs of brain damage - she will be delayed because of her prematurity, but hopefully she will eventually catch up with her peers! I couldn't have been more thankful to the Lord for answering our prayers!

7 comments:

Amy said...

What WONDERFUL news!!! Praise God!!!

Rebecca said...

Praising the LORD for you all today - I linked here from Crystal L's blog and have been praying for the past week - and rejoice in the good news!

Cindy said...

What a blessing!! Our prayers are with you and little Anna Joy. Thank goodness for miracles and a loving Heavenly Father. We love you!!

Carol said...

Tears of joy here. Praising God with you!

Unknown said...

I echo Carol's comment! Through tears I'm rejoicing in all this great news! Praise the Lord!

Shannon said...

I have a huge smile on my face right now. Thanks so much for posting this!

Unknown said...

Good to see you two still have a sense of humor. Praying for you still... the Freses