Anna has continued to breathe really well on her own and so today they took off her nasal cannula. They may put it back on soon, but for now she is without it! They have inserted a feeding tube inside her nose and are using it to pull fluid from her tummy. Hopefully, next Thursday we can start feeding her again.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
A Good Day!
Anna has continued to breathe really well on her own and so today they took off her nasal cannula. They may put it back on soon, but for now she is without it! They have inserted a feeding tube inside her nose and are using it to pull fluid from her tummy. Hopefully, next Thursday we can start feeding her again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Praise Him! Praise Him! I just want to sing a praise song for you guys. For whatever little steps we see, we praise Him!
Melody & Dave
Praise to God! It is such a blessing to hear that she is doing better. We will continue to pray for each and every one of you. As always, please let us know if we can meet any needs you have.
God Bless,
Richard and Kathleen
How great to see good news! She does look a lot bigger than before. Even if she shouldn't yet, at least it gives you a glimpse of what those cute little chubby cheeks will look like! She is just adorable! And that hair! Love it!
Rejoicing with you today!
Angie,
It was so good visiting with you today. We're so thankful to our gracious God that Anna Joy is doing better.
To God be the glory,
Heidi
You guys, she looks downright chunky in these pictures...at least compared to what we've seen so far. She is such a cutie! I'm so glad to hear she made progress. Praise God! She is so loved.
So happy to hear the good news and see how the Lord is caring for her day by day. She melts my heart.
Praise the Lord for a GOOD day!!! Giving God the glory for this answered prayer!
She is really filling out :) She is so precious :) Rejoicing with you today :)
Oh my word...she has neck rolls, Ang! And cheeks! Which means she probably has butt cheeks:):):). So presh! She is looking so big! I'm so thankful you got to hold her and have an "up" day on this rollercoaster ride! Love you!
What a precious little girl! We will continue to pray for more GOOD days and that her little body will fully recover and that her feedings to come will be smooth sailing. Angie, you look fantastic in these pictures. :) Sending so much love your way. XOXO
Praise the Lord! We are so excited for this good news. And what precious videos -- thank for sharing them. Wow, seeing you guys again makes me remember with fondness our delightful talks throughout our college years. I always loved your sweet spirit, Angie, and I am thankful to see it even in this trial, too. I love your little coos to Anna on this video. How precious! What a good mommy you are! I wish I could instantly transport myself over there for a quick visit and to give you a hug. Oh well. This will have to suffice for now. :) XOXO
I love her little fuzzy head. What a little sweetie pie. Glad for her good report today.:)
Post a Comment