Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Pictures!

Today I was able to hold our little Anna again, which was a total blessing! She had another ultrasound on her brain today, and the bleeding is still rated a 2. We are grateful that it has not increased since the last ultrasound. They will be measuring her head circumference at least twice a day to monitor for any continued bleeding, and her next brain ultrasound will be in about a week. Please continue to pray that the vessels in her brain will become stronger and the bleeding will subside.

We are so thankful for everyone's prayers and support for our family. You all have ministered to us through your encouragement and prayer. Noah and I are so thankful for the body of Christ.




9 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, totally took my breath away to see the size of her little feet and hands. I will keep praying for her!! What a blessing that you've been able to hold her and that her bleeding hasn't increased, I will keep praying that it will go down and she'll get stronger.

Boise Bargain Shoppers said...

Amazing! What an awesome God we serve. Who could create such perfect little hands & feet.
I continue to rejoice with you and pray for Anna's continued growth, health, and for this bleeding to stop.

Alison said...

So precious! I've been praying for you guys... may Jesus be everything to you!

ann marie said...

I love the pictures; especially the car key and the little precious feet. I am continually praying for little Anna.

plantings5 said...

I'm still praying for you all! Those feet and hands are so precious. I am amazed at God's work in creating little Anna. Love you!

vicanator said...

Noah & Angie,

Wow, I'm so amazed by the wonder of seeing litle Anna, so small, yet perfectly formed by the hand of God. I'm in tears right now at the thought of her hearing your voice, smelling your skin and hearing your heartbeat. Your her mommy but your also being Jesus with skin on to her as well. What a beautiful picture! Know that I am praying and asking our merciful God for His hand to be continuously holding Anna Joy.

Love you guys,
Vicki

photosbycheryl said...

Okay, seriously adorable. I can't help but be amazed by the Lord's wonderful blessings. Your pictures are so precious. Anna's hand looks just like her daddy's. The same shape, long fingers. Even the way her little pinkie turns in. What a miracle she is. I am so thankful for the internet so that you can share these special moments with us. They are just priceless!! I love you guys so much! I continue to pray the Lord's work on Anna as she gets stronger and bigger every day!! XOXO Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Those are some incredible pictures- thanks for sharing! Anxious to see you again soon.

Kyle, Steph, and Suzie said...

Hey Noah and Angie,

Our little Suzie was born at 28 weeks, 1 lb 14 oz. She suffered a grade 4 brain bleed and has a shunt. She is doing so well! We praise God for her every day and she is developing better than anyone could have predicted. God is so gracious and will get you through this time as you cling to Him and seek to honor Him. We are praying for your family and know that He will bless you so much through your amazing little girl.

Much love!

Steph (Wahler) Sanderson