We found out today that Anna's brain bleed is resolving and the ventricles are beginning to return to their normal size!!! I was so excited when the Dr. told me this morning! They will probably do another ultrasound in 2 to 3 weeks to continue to observe things, but as of right now it looks good! We are so thankful that we serve a God who hears our prayers! Thank you everyone for praying and seeking the Lord on little Anna's behalf!
Today I was able give Anna her first sponge bath. She was bright eyed and seemed to really enjoy it. She was also able to stay on the nasal cannula for over 24 hours! They may have to put her back on the C-PAP, but it's been nice to give her a break from her little helmet.
12 comments:
Yay!!! Praise the Lord! So excited for you guys!
What great news! Praise God! I'm sure it was so encouraging for you to get that great update today! We continue to pray for Anna!
Praise God!! What a little cutie she is! Can't wait to get the chance to meet this little miracle. It is so encouraging to read how God is working through your lives.
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you and little Anna! Hope your mind can rest easy tonight w/ that answer to prayer putting you to sleep:)!
My heart is so full of joy for this step forward! God is so gracious and whatever might come in the future, today I will praise Him with you!
Melody
Thank you Lord!!
I just found out about Anna. I'll be praying for her and the rest of you!! I'm sure that you are being a great testimony to those around you. Hang in there!
~Rebecca Harder
Wow! One month old, and over 3 pounds! Wonderful! What great praises. We'll keep remembering you all!
lots of love,
Carey
praising the Lord with you all!
Praising God with you all!! He is all-powerful and able to work miracles for your little one. Love you guys!!
I was eating a Costco hotdog today and was thinking of you guys!!:) So glad that Anna is doing better. I will continue to pray. Love, Bridgette~
Praise God for his goodness! Will now be praying for her eye sight. Love you guys!
Post a Comment