Anna had another good week of sleeping and growing! She continues to tolerate her feeds, with just a small amount of reflux. They extended the length of her feeds to help with the amount of reflux she is currently having. She has remained on the C-PAP, but they are still allowing us to hold her on the nasal cannula. As she gets older we will know more about how she is doing neurologically as well as how well she will be able to hear and see. They will also be doing the brain ultrasound this week; please continue to pray that Anna's brain ventricles will be back to normal size!
The Lord has allowed us to meet other families in the NICU who are going through similar situations. We have been blessed by their encouragement and it's been a huge help for us to see others on the other side who have made it through! We are so thankful for everyone's continued prayers for us.
3 comments:
I will pray that the doctors can avoid using the shunt this week and that the bleeding will absorb. It's so encouraging to know that she is tolerating her feedings and growing! The video is so precious! I can see that she is really changing in only 3 weeks time! It's incredible. Be assured that we keep you all in our prayers! I'm so glad you've met some other families in the NICU! I'm sure you are a light to them - as you are to me!
Wendi Brooks
Wonderful progress - we continue to pray for your family, I can imagine all the unspoken details that are difficult - and we continue to bring your family before the throne :)
Thanks for the update. We love knowing how to pray. Lifting you up every time I think of you which is multiple times a day. Love you!
Heather
Post a Comment