Congratulations on the homecoming of your sweet baby girl! Enjoy your Christmas as you celebrate not only Jesus birth but all that he has done for you.
We are SO praising the Lord with you guys right now! It brought me to tears to see you bringing her out of the NICU. What a long haul...but you made with the Lord holding you up the entire time. What a great God we have! I know it may still be a while, but we look forward to seeing you all back at church and we very much look forward to meeting Anna Joy! Love you guys! And we still continut to pray for you all!
Praising God with you Noah & Angie as you get to be home as a family again! What a wonderful time this is and such an amazing answer to prayer. I love the picture of Heather with Anna and also of Rex getting to hold her finally. Yay! We will continue praying for you all at home, as I know you still have a long road ahead of you. Love you!
We rejoice with you in God's love shown to you daily through this precious girl. May you continue to rely on his Grace each day. Tears are in my eyes as I see the joy on your faces. Much love, Laurie
So wonderful to see her in the comfort of her home and with the family that's waited so long and worked so hard to get her there. I'm thrilled for you guys. Praise Jesus!
Praise God that your precious little baby is home with you! What wonderful news. So thankful that He has cared so well for your little girl. Much love to you all!
8 comments:
i have tears in my eyes!! i am SO thankful for the way God has chosen to demonstrate his graciousness to you!!
Congratulations on the homecoming of your sweet baby girl! Enjoy your Christmas as you celebrate not only Jesus birth but all that he has done for you.
Hooray! Rylie is so excited that Anna Joy gets to go home! We will continue praying for your adjustment! God is so good!
We are SO praising the Lord with you guys right now! It brought me to tears to see you bringing her out of the NICU. What a long haul...but you made with the Lord holding you up the entire time. What a great God we have! I know it may still be a while, but we look forward to seeing you all back at church and we very much look forward to meeting Anna Joy! Love you guys! And we still continut to pray for you all!
Love,
Jay & Heather
Praising God with you Noah & Angie as you get to be home as a family again! What a wonderful time this is and such an amazing answer to prayer. I love the picture of Heather with Anna and also of Rex getting to hold her finally. Yay! We will continue praying for you all at home, as I know you still have a long road ahead of you. Love you!
We rejoice with you in God's love shown to you daily through this precious girl. May you continue to rely on his Grace each day. Tears are in my eyes as I see the joy on your faces. Much love, Laurie
So wonderful to see her in the comfort of her home and with the family that's waited so long and worked so hard to get her there. I'm thrilled for you guys. Praise Jesus!
Praise God that your precious little baby is home with you! What wonderful news. So thankful that He has cared so well for your little girl. Much love to you all!
Kyle, Steph & Suzie
Post a Comment