Wow! That is the Princessiest Princess dress EVER! Everyone looks great! Looking forward to an update on Anna Joy - is she close to being off of the apnea monitor?
How fun it is to see you guys getting back to "normal" a new normal I guess. I hope and pray all is going well with you all right now. You're still in my prayers and I can't wait to talk to you! Love you!
3 comments:
Wow! That is the Princessiest Princess dress EVER! Everyone looks great! Looking forward to an update on Anna Joy - is she close to being off of the apnea monitor?
I bet it felt so good to be able to play in the snow with Heather & Chad and just be together as a family for Christmas! Praise God!
Melody & Dave
How fun it is to see you guys getting back to "normal" a new normal I guess. I hope and pray all is going well with you all right now. You're still in my prayers and I can't wait to talk to you! Love you!
Post a Comment