Monday, December 21, 2009

Fun at Home

Anna Joy's first bath at home!

Look how BIG I am! When we left the hospital Anna Joy was 6 lbs 5oz.

Cozy in my new outfit!

We had put Chad in the pack-in-play last night and when I went to check on him...I found Heather inside as well!


We are starting to adjust to Anna being home. There is a lot that needs to be done for her around the clock and we are thankful for my parents help with some of the day/night shifts! We also receive care from St. Luke's hospital. There are several nurses who come to our home and help with Anna's cares as well. We have already received two visits since she has been home. At this time Anna is only suppose to leave our home to visit her pediatrician. We are so thankful for all the support for our little one! Lord willing, she will continue to gain weight and learn all that she needs to developmentally over the next year.
I am in such awe of the Lord's goodness to us; we couldn't be more thankful.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Anna is beautiful and looks perfect! I am so happy for you guys and thankful to God that He has provided such a wonderful support system for you! Love you guys and we miss you at church!

Heather said...

I'm so thankful with you all that she is home and doing well! Praise the Lord for His kindness in allowing all of this, for giving you both endurance and provision of help. You all don't look too fatigued! Merry Christmas!