NO WAY!! It's so surreal right now! These videos are precious & will be so cool to show Anna when she's old enough to know how much of a miracle she really is!!
So AWESOME!! The day you have dreamed and prayed about has finally come. When I think back to your day to day journey I can't help but cry with joy to know that she is home. So precious of Heather and Anna together. Everyone needs a sister! Our God is faithful and she will and already is such a blessing to so many people. I love you guys! Enjoy this Christmas together. It will be a memorable one for sure!
PS-Did I miss something? Is Noah wearing braces in these pictures???
Praise God for this answer to so many prayers!!! May He give you peace and rest and so much JOY this Christmas! Thank you for keeping us posted on Anna's progress.
6 comments:
Praise the Lord! I've been following your story and praying for Anna. I'm so happy to hear that she is doing so well.
NO WAY!! It's so surreal right now! These videos are precious & will be so cool to show Anna when she's old enough to know how much of a miracle she really is!!
Praise the Lord! I'm cheering right now that you now get to have your whole family under one roof! Such and answer to prayer!
So AWESOME!! The day you have dreamed and prayed about has finally come. When I think back to your day to day journey I can't help but cry with joy to know that she is home. So precious of Heather and Anna together. Everyone needs a sister! Our God is faithful and she will and already is such a blessing to so many people. I love you guys! Enjoy this Christmas together. It will be a memorable one for sure!
PS-Did I miss something? Is Noah wearing braces in these pictures???
I'm crying! This is so wonderful to see after so long! CONGRATULATIONS, you guys! What a great Christmas present.
Praise God for this answer to so many prayers!!! May He give you peace and rest and so much JOY this Christmas! Thank you for keeping us posted on Anna's progress.
Post a Comment