Saturday, September 26, 2009

Update: Please Pray

Though it was a longer night, it was a another night nonetheless, and for that we are thankful! The bleeding increased and decreased several times during the night, and Angie was rather uncomfortable. This morning, the contractions have returned (more painful and at about 3-5 minute intervals), so the magnesium has been increased again. Please pray Angie will be able to endure the higher levels, and that the medication would be effective. Pray also that the baby's heartrate would not bee too adversely affected.

We realize we rather quickly "adjusted" to an uneventful yesterday (lower magnesium levels, very few contractions, discussions with nurses about possibly soon moving from Labor & Delivery to Antepartum, etc.). Please pray we would not hold onto our own expectations, but truly let go of them in order to hold onto God's will - which is infinitely better designed and purposed! May we truly trust Him!

The comments many of you have left on our blog have greatly encouraged both Angie and me. I read them to her each night, and they truly minister to her! And it is so good to know so many are praying.

--Noah, for the Family

8 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

Oh Angie, I don't even know what to say, but we are praying for you. Is there anything I can send your way to help make things easier? Books, movies, pillows, you name it and it is yours!

Katie Eagy said...

Angie, we are still praying and thinking of you often. Noah, please call us if we can help at all. Really, anything. We are so thankful that the Lord of the heavens knows your baby inside and out, and loves her steadfastly. We'll keep praying.

mikeplanting said...

Hi Noah and Angie. Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for your baby and for your comfort. We love you guys and PLEASE let us know if there is anything you need!

plantings5 said...

Noah,
The EternalLogic post was from us. Wrong account... - Mike

Amy said...

Angie, we've been praying for you and your little baby and are so thankful the Lord has allowed her to stay in this far and are praying she'll make it to the 28 week mark if not longer! I've been so encouraged by your faith through this and giving God the glory through these hard circumstances. May God strengthen your faith through this and give you comfort and joy in Him as you wait for your growing precious one! Thank you for the updates-I've been checking often! God bless you guys. Amy and Andy Wolin

Megan said...

Noah and Angie, Eric and I are praying for you guys. Steph has been updating her facebook status so that people know how to pray. It's amazing and encouraging to read about your strong faith in our Almighty, All knowing and All Powerful Father through it all. Continue to trust. We will continue to pray.

Anonymous said...

Found out tonight you have your sweet teeny little one now! I cried when I heard you were having her and felt huge relief when I heard things looked like they would be okay. My heart is with you, Angie, as you recoup from all of this. And, Noah, as you continue to be a source of strength and comfort for your wife. I am anxious to hear more about your little girl-who has really gone through a lot in order to be in this world!!

April Moffatt said...

I have been praying Psalm 34:18 and Isaiah 41:10 for you both.
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

'So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I do believe that MANY of your brothers and sisters in Christ were on their knees beseeching the Lord for you as your baby girl was born into the world tonight!

We love you and have been GREATLY encouraged by your faith!