Saturday, September 26, 2009

Anna Joy Timmons



The Lord brought about the beginning of this little life, and He determined to bring her out of the womb today. In a matter of a few minutes, Anna Joy was delivered. She was 1 lb, 13 ounces, born at 6:04pm on September 26, 2009. We praise God for her. May we trust God's plans for her. Please continue to pray.

20 comments:

Michelle @ My Gluten-free Kitchen said...

We continue to pray for you all - for faith, trusting God in this, for the health of baby Anna & recovery for Angie. We love you all!
~Toby & Michelle

Shannon said...

Love you little Anna, and praying for you. You sure are a sweetie...

Heather said...

Welcome Anna Joy! Noah and Angie we continue to pray for you guys and the journey ahead of you. God is so good and your baby girl is beautiful. I just know she will have a strength about her that is only from the Lord! We are rejoicing with you today!

Love,
Jay & Heather

Unknown said...

God has blessed you with a beautiful baby girl, congratulations! We will continue to pray for you and your family. In all things that come rejoice in God's grace and wisdom.

God bless,
Richard and Kathleen

MellieB said...

Angie and Noah-Praising God that little Anna Joy is here and that she is in His hands. May God continue to hold her up and give her strength. May you both lean on Him for endurance through this journey.

The Bates'

ann marie said...

I am continually praying for you these last few days. My the Good Lord strengthen her and prepare her for His good purpose. Her name is beautiful. My church family back home is also praying for you all as well.

Becca and Jesse said...

Congrats on your precious new addition. You are in our prayers daily - that God would give you strength and peace of mind. God has an amazing plan and purpose for miss Anna Joy! Congrats again.

Katie Eagy said...

What a blessing! Angie and Noah, praying you are held up by the Lord's hand each minute and hour. It is such an encouragement to see you trusting God even in these times! She's beautiful, congratulations!

Heather said...

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort..."
I love you Ang and Noah, and all three beautiful kids of yours. Praying for you all.

Wendi leigh said...

We join you in praising God for this new little life! Welcome Anna Joy, we are blessed by you. We love you and lift you up in our prayers. Thank you for sharing the photo, she's beautiful.

Wendi for the Brooks Family

Angela said...

Blessings to you and your daughter Anna Joy. What a special little girl to arrive so early.

We are praying for strength, healing and perserverance. We praise You Lord for Your amazing miracle.

Love you!

dykstras said...

"I want to tell the baby something: I'm so happy that your borned and tiny. I'm sorry that you have to stay at the hospital for a long time. Now Heather: I love you and I wish I could take a sleep over at your house for one night. I love you SO much and I wish I could talk to you almost all the the time. And that's it. I love baby Anna Joy!" --acacia

dykstras said...

Noah and Angie! We are so relieved to see a picture of anna joy! We will be praying you through the upcoming weeks/months ahead. Take it minute by minute, day by day. We love you and are thankful for your giant faith in all of this! Love you both! Tim and Lynds

Crystal said...

We are praying for your whole family Angie - we are going through nearly the same thing right now (I've made it to bedrest at home - but we are still not out of the danger zone) - what a comfort knowing and trusting in the character of our God and Savior. I had no idea we were pregnanct and nearly as far along to the day. May God bless and protect you all.

The Eaks said...

Sweet Anna Joy! We are praying for you continually! May you all grow in strength. I'm thankful to hear you have such wonderful doctors around. Sending our love and hugs,
Carey

Anonymous said...

Noah and Angie,

Our prayers are with you. What an amazing little miracle little Anna Joy is! I can not stop thinking of Psalm 119. She is a gift from God. May God grant her health, growth, and strength.
Much love,
Nicole

dfrese said...

We are praying for all of you.

Love, Danny & Laurie Frese

Unknown said...

My heart's been on Anna, Angie and the fam...love you guys so much and are praying for you and the baby. God Bless you!

Emma said...

Our hearts are continually in prayer with and for you. God is our refuge - we're praying that this promise will be fully realized in your lives and in the long days ahead of you. Praising God for Anna Joy with you as well!

The Mitchells (through Emma's account)

Unknown said...

We love you and your family. We will continue to pray for you and Anna Joy!

Frank, Gina, Kyrie, Matteo and Parker