Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Time with God

This week my parents took Chad and Heather to their cabin. It has been so nice to have some time with Noah these past few days as well as some one-on-one time with Anna Joy. What I have neglected to do the last two days is spend time in God's word. The crazy thing is that I have "free time," and got so caught up in what can I do...and I'm ashamed that I didn't run to God's word first. Time with God should be the greatest part of my day. This morning I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down to listen to a 17 minute sermon. God must have known what I needed to hear... I'm amazed at how quickly I can become selfish with my time. Thank you God for a great reminder today of the value of Your Word!

If your interested in hearing a 17 minute sermon today...here's the one that impacted me this morning. http://bitflow.dyndns.org/english/FrancisChan/What_Every_Christian_Needs_To_Do_Part_1_20011104.mp3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Angie. What a good reminder. I am the worst about prioritizing the thing that matters most! I will listen to your sermon.