Thursday, August 5, 2010

Still struggling to eat

Our nurse came today from Home Care and weighed Anna. She only weighed 14 pounds today. I was really surprised that she had not gained more than that. Just to give you an idea...she really should have weighed 14 pounds back in the middle of June. Not sure what the next steps will be...

Please continue to pray for us as we are weary and it is very difficult to watch her not eat and grow appropriately. We are trying to stay positive and optimistic. Lord willing she will eat better as the week progresses.

1 comment:

The Mitchells Five said...

Angie - I'm sorry Anna still struggles with eating. I know you must be so weary and longing for "normal". We will renew fervent prayer for you and your family. I know God can handle anything we encounter - I'll be praying you feel His mercy and grace and abundantly steadfast love!