Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hurray for Spring!

Anna Joy is almost 7 months old!


Here is a picture of Heather when she was almost 7 months old!


Anna Joy's first walk!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

WHAT A DOLL!! Oh my goodness! She is such a sweetheart! The girls definitely look like sisters! Glad you were able to take little Miss Anna out for a walk. I bet it feels good to get some fresh air! I can't believe how old, and big Chad and Heather are looking! We sure miss you guys,and are thinking of you! Sending you all hugs, The Butlers!

Heather said...

OH MY WORD, Angie, I cant believe how much she looks just like Heather! How fun! I love that you were out getting fresh air...Im sure it is so needed! Praise God for that heartmelting smile that Anna Joy has...what a treasure!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is crazy how much she looks like Heather did! I didn't see it till I saw that picture. She's grown noticably since I saw her! Aren't you loving the warmer weather? Can't wait to be able to go on walks with you!!

Unknown said...

What a joy to see your family doing so well. Anna is a doll, and those cheeks are begging to be kissed! Love to you all.
---Laurie Frese

The Eaks said...

Anna is a beautiful display of the Lord's wonder working power! Love the pics of her and Heather in the same outfit! Cute!

Your family looks great!

Love to you all,
Carey

The Mitchells Five said...

So fun to see these pictures and rejoice with you. My mother-in-law is here and was excited to see the pictures. She said she prays for you all nearly every day.
We still think of you all and pray for you too . . is your coming out on the horizon? We're hoping it is soon and can't wait to give you all a big hug. Tell your Mom I'm anxious for a Darcy hug too. :)

Melody