Friday, March 19, 2010

Family Photos

Heather Bear...she just turned 6!
The Chaddo is 2 years old
Proud Big Sis and Big Bro
Our little Anna Joy! She is now 2 1/2 months old corrected age



3 comments:

dykstras said...

"Anna,
I love cuddling with you and I miss you so much that I miss doing stuff with you and I loved your videos and you are a special baby to us. I love you, I hope, I hope you have a great time doing stuff with your Uncle Luke and Aunt Steph. I love you as high as the clouds!" --Acacia

Unknown said...

WOW! These are wonderful and special. Thanks for sharing them- it makes the pain of not seeing all of you more bearable!
Rebekah

Stephanie Timmons said...

Ahh, these picutres are amazing!! Seeing these beautiful faces is the perfect way to start monday morning! Love you guys and miss you - give the three little bears some big lovies from me!!!
And a very sweet note from Miss Acacia as well, that is priceless : )
Love, Auntie Steph