
Spring is coming!!! It has been so fun to be outside lately with the kids. My kids always say, "lets go outside and get our vitamin D!" We are anxious for RSV season to be over! God has really blessed us with great health over the last 6 months...we can't thank Him enough!
Anna has had some difficulties with her feeds, but recently she has started to eat really well. We are praying for this trend to continue! She continues to delight us all and brings a smile to our faces each day.
Heather and Chad have been very patient with the new routine and are still doing very well. They play together and entertain each other every day and seem to always find something creative to do. Heather usually has a ticket booth going each day for us to get a ticket from her to go see a "show" that she and Chad are producing...which consists of music and a lot of dancing around. She also likes to involve each of us in her production in some way...Chad plays along with whatever she says...which helps them get along well! :) I'm sure as he matures this will not always be the case!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again! Heather and Chad can't wait to interact with all of their friends as well.
Thanks again to all of you who keep up with us and have continued to pray for us. We are always encouraged! God is good!
Anna has had some difficulties with her feeds, but recently she has started to eat really well. We are praying for this trend to continue! She continues to delight us all and brings a smile to our faces each day.
Heather and Chad have been very patient with the new routine and are still doing very well. They play together and entertain each other every day and seem to always find something creative to do. Heather usually has a ticket booth going each day for us to get a ticket from her to go see a "show" that she and Chad are producing...which consists of music and a lot of dancing around. She also likes to involve each of us in her production in some way...Chad plays along with whatever she says...which helps them get along well! :) I'm sure as he matures this will not always be the case!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again! Heather and Chad can't wait to interact with all of their friends as well.
Thanks again to all of you who keep up with us and have continued to pray for us. We are always encouraged! God is good!
8 comments:
Do you know when you'll start to be able to see people again? We really miss you!! I love the new family photo! BEAUTIFUL!
Look at that beautiful family! Anna is a perfect looking doll! We are excited to see you guys back at church. You are missed!
Your new family picture is soooooooo amazing! I really love it!! I know how hard it is to get everyone looking and smiling! You all look sooooo good! I'm so blessed to read that everyone is doing so well.
I'll echo everyone and said it's nice the whole Timmons family in the picture. It's a miracle! We too are looking forward to your return to "public life" - I think I would be stir crazy by now!
I love this new family picture! You look great. Glad to hear that Anna is eating better.
grace and peace,
Boe and Amanda
What a BEAUTIFUL picture Ang! Cant wait to see you guys! We miss you so much! We continue to pray for Anna and Kenna still checks your blog....ummm...almost everyday! =)
I am so encouraged to read your update and look at your pictures. We miss you guys a ton. We sang Psalm 62 today, Noah, and I thought of you. "My Stronghold, My Savior, I shall not be afraid at all!"
Hurry back!
Matt (and the Beglingers)
Missing your family and anxiously awaiting your return!!!
Post a Comment