We went to Downtown Disney and ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Heather was plugging her ears from the loud thunder; they create an inside storm every 22 minutes. The food was great!
We took Heather to Build a Bear for the first time and she was able to stuff a puppy! She was so excited to pick out clothes for her new feline friend!
Her name is Ali
The LA Zoo is awesome! We were able to see all kinds of animals, it was just really HOT! Funny story...a bee flew into my hair and I asked Noah to get it out. He tried to flick it, but that didn't work. So he found an empty water bottle on the ground and was trying to wack at the bee on my head...meanwhile a group of tourists walked by and stared at Noah with horrific looks...I explained to them that a bee had flown into my hair! Pretty funny scene if you were a by-stander!

1 comment:
Hey guys! Haven't gotten caught up in a bit but you all have been on my mind lately! I keep hearing ads on the radio with a "Somewhere in Time" theme (you love that movie Ang, as I recall!) advertising the marriage conference they do there at The Grand Hotel on Makinaw Island! Anyhow, I miss you guys- the kids are BIG and ADORABLE and I'm glad you all are doing well!
Post a Comment