Sunday, August 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

Noah celebrated his 29th birthday in Cascade on July 26th...I forgot our camera, so these pictures are a little late! :) For his birthday we went rafting down the Payette River in two small inflatable rafts with my parents and our kids. We assumed the river would be calm, but had never floated it before. It was calm alright; it took us 4 1/2 hours to float it and all we had was sunscreen and one bottle of water! What a difference 1mph vs. 4mph makes! Fish were jumping all around us and we saw several natural hot springs along the float. We felt like explorers looking for new land! It was the longest rafting trip any of us had ever been on... thankfully Chad slept for 2 hours of the trip. We definitely made a memory!



2 comments:

The Eaks said...

Fun! Scott and I just drove for an hour through a Montana canyon, and it was gorgeous, I was REALLY wanting to get out and float in the river! Sounds like you got your money's worth on your adventure! :)

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Noah!