Saturday, December 17, 2011

December


Heather earned her yellow belt!
Reading with Daddy is always their biggest highlight of the day!

Anna Joy decided to find/eat Daddy's grease for his trombone!  Thankfully poison control said she would be fine.  Not sure what the ingredients are, but apparently it tastes very good with raisins!


No snow yet....so Chad and Heather made it "snow" leaves!

Stringing the lights!  Not sure how we are going to get them down...

The kids can't wait to do this every year...thanks Costco! :)


Anna got herself ready for snow with Daddy's gloves and cap.

Then Anna got ready for summer!

Nobody has to teach a girl how to twirl!  Heather and Anna twirl; Chad throws stuff.

Mom making pizza at our house while we get to go out!  Thanks Mom and Dad!

Reindeer Candy Canes

I loved making cookies with the kids this year.  We had a lot of fun! 


We made hot cocoa and stirred it with candy canes...so yummy!

  Words can't really describe how blessed we are with all that God has done for our family this year.  He continues to grow us and change us and I'm thankful for His constant faithfulness to our family. Christmas is about our Savior Jesus Christ coming to this earth to save sinners.  I'm humbled that He would choose a sinner like me.  Christmas carols are great reminders of His coming to this earth and our future with Him.  "Glory to God in the highest!"  May the gift of God's grace and peace bless you this Christmas season!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Noah,Looking at your children, boy, do I see you guys as kids!! Great family, congratulations. Ginny Mills

Alison said...

Noah and Angie, I am not great at keeping up with blogs, but am so thankful I stopped over tonight... Loved the pictures of your kids and family. I have dreams of visiting Idaho someday in the not so distant future and would love to visit you guys! Miss you both!
Alison