Friday, February 12, 2010

What a privilege it is to be your wife! You have made life so much fun! Thanks for all the sacrifices you have made for our family. I see how hard you work and what you have to give up to provide for our family. You are such a man of integrity and our kids are blessed by your daily example of living your life for Christ. I am so thankful to the Lord for the blessing of our marriage. In His wisdom God brought us together to balance each other out, to fill each other’s gaps. Unfortunately, you have had to fill my rather large ones! I cannot image being anywhere without you! Thanks for completing me My Babies! I can't believe that we have been together for almost 9 years! I have treasured ALL of them! As I recall all the special memories we have shared, I can’t help but get excited for the many more we will make together! I love you!



No comments: