
Noah, Chad, and I walked with Heather to Joplin Elementary School. She was SO excited and couldn't wait to get there. Heather's teacher's name is Mrs. Glindeman. She is really nice and energetic! Heather absolutely adores her and her new classroom.


Off she goes!! SOB SOB! When we came to pick her up she asked Noah and I if she could walk home by herself! Boy, did we feel important! Thankfully, when we got home she asked me several times if I would play with her. :) She also asked me if she could do some school work at home...we'll see how long that will last! Noah and I are so proud of our little girl! It is hard to see her growing up so fast, but we are so excited for all the things that she will be learning in Kindergarten this year. We love you H!
1 comment:
Wow! Kindergarten already??!! Looks like lots and lots of fun! Hope you guys are all doing well!
Lots of love!
Carey
Post a Comment