Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Our weekend was spent at home. Noah was really sick with the flu, Chad was sick and had a tooth coming in and Heather was taking medicine for an ear infection, pink eye, and cold. So for the last several days I have had the opportunity to play "nurse!" Hopefully, my family will be getting better soon!
Somehow the kiddos still manage to have fun in spite of their ailments...praise God!
The Chaddo is starting to cruise and stand up pretty well.

Heather has discovered the game of soccer and absolutely loves it! We signed her up for fall soccer this year. She is determined to learn the game!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Im so sorry to hear that you guys still arent feeling well! I will be praying for you. I cant believe Chad is already getting around! He is too cute! Heather will love soccer!

Angela said...

Hi Angie! Just thought I would stop by and say hello- it's been awhile!