Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baby Timmons has Arrived!


Noah and I want to thank everyone for all your prayers for this little one over the last few years. We have been so blessed by your faithfulness to pray for us . God has answered our prayers and we are so thankful for this wonderful gift! Please continue to pray that we would raise this child up to serve his Maker.


Mommy and Heather are anxious to meet this little one!

YEAH! Chad Isaac Timmons has come into this world!

Daddy was a great coach! He is my hero! God really blessed me with such a wise and loving husband!

MACHO MACHO MAN! He weighed in at 7 lbs 10oz! He is 20 1/4 inches long with an awesome head of hair!

Big sister Heather is so excited to take on the "mommy" role! She is so excited to have a baby brother...she knew from the beginning that she was going to have a brother...and she was right! God answered her prayer. Now she says that we need another baby and this time a girl! :)

7 comments:

Stephanie Timmons said...

Chad is so precious and perfect - just a beautiful example of God's bountiful blessings! Thanks Angie and Noah for making me a proud and thrilled aunt of 2 wonderful kiddies!

tetrick said...

Congratulations Angie and Noah! What a beautiful boy. Your family is truly blessed. We especially loved the "Macho Man Picture" (watch out Noah, Chad is going to weigh more than you in no time) and the picture with the whole family together.

We scrolled around the rest of your blog and loved getting little glimpses into your lives. What a beautiful and happy little girl you have too. Chad Isaac is a lucky guy to have such a wonderful big sister.

Congtatulations again.

With love,
The Tetricks

Angela said...

I am so happy for you! Chad looks like a very healthy boy. I can't wait to see him! Let me know what I can do for you. Do you need any meals prepared? Love you! Angela

Heather said...

What a cutie! And what a good little mommy! We're soooo happy for you all to be enjoying God's blessing to you in Isaac, a long-awaited answer to prayer! I will be praying for you in these trying and wonderful weeks!

Michelle @ My Gluten-free Kitchen said...

What a head of hair he's got!! Too fun! I love the family picture too. I can't wait to come see him - hopefully this weekend!

Rex said...

Hello Noah & Angie,
It was a real privledge and honor to be present when Chad was born.
I know Angie wanted to wait until after the 4th overtime in the BSU game. This forever will remind me of the expression "hanging Chad". Way to go Chad for hanging in there for Mom.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

So AWESOME! We are very excited for you guys, and Praise God for sending this new little one to be a part of your family. What a great Big Sis Heather will be.